Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Two-a-Days

I've been lifting solidly for sometime, but realizing that I'm neglecting the cardio, I've made a push to start hopping on the treadmill. The only way I know to work in the cardio is to do two workouts a day. So the last three days I've gotten up at 4:30 am to do 20 minutes on the treadmill. In the evenings I do my weight training routines.

Monday it was treadmill in the morning and then squats, leg presses and sissy squats in the evenings. Tuesday it was treadmill in the morning. In the evening I performed the following supersets:
curl bar curls
french curls
reverse-grip chins
(four sets)

preacher curls
tricep pressdowns
reverse-grip chins
(three sets)

I've started Wednesday with another 20-minute session on the treadmill and will do deadlifts, standing overhead press and seated dumbbell press in the afternoon.

No comments: